Vacuum forming, pressure forming, drape forming, heat bending and dome blowing are all technologies Seaborne Plastics can offer and we always choose the best one for a set task.
Seaborne Plastics has more than 30 years of experience in this field and thanks to a knowledgeable and professional workforce, can acheive success where others fail.
The advantages of thermoforming are clear:
- Ideal technology for medium or low quantities. Great ratio tool price / product price.
- Low tooling cost in comparison to other forms of plastic part production.
- Low lead time for tool production and long tool life.
- Simple tooling modifications possible for production and sample purposes.
- Precise repeatebility during production process.
- Undercuts are possible with special tooling processes.
- Extensive in-house tooling capabilities.